Thursday, November 7, 2019

This Morning November 7, 2019

      This little story happened earlier today.



      I did not take this picture while we talked this morning and there was no way for me to get a picture of Joyce and I talking this morning. I picked the picture to use because the man is more handsome than I am these days. We pulled into the parking lot at the fitness center this morning and as we were getting out of the car:

       I said to Joyce, "this is Wednesday right?"

      Joyce, "no this is Thursday the seventh of November."

      Me, "where did Wednesday go?"

      Joyce, "that was yesterday and yesterday's gone."

      Me, "all my yesterdays are gone?"

      Joyce, "yes all gone."

      Me, "damn, what is this world coming to?"

Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment