Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Song on the radio today 101126

      I love country music, it's real and I can hear the lyrics.



      The song was, "I want to know how forever feels." I wanted to provide a link to a video of the song by Kenny Chesney, but UTUBE has removed it under the guise of somehow it offends someone somewhere. I can't imagine what kind of A-Hole found it offensive, but I don't think we could blame it on the usual suspects and certainly not a beer drinker as the angry comments stated.
      I apologize for my distraction before I got to the point of my essay. Knowing how forever feels sounds like a wonderful idea, but how can anyone know what will be forever?
      I feel like I am the luckiest man in the world to have such a wonderful woman with me for 55 and 3/4th years by my side, despite facing things together that we could never have imagined.
      At our age now one or both of us could be gone from this plane of existence on any given day. We could be killed by a reckless driver while we waited at an intersection in our small town. We could be in our local Walmart when some wacko walks in with one of those AR-15 rifles with a 30 round magazine in it and he could kill us on his way to another target or if he just wanted to kill as many people as he could.
      I think God every day that I was born in this country at this time from great parents and was able to serve in its navy for 11 years and learned enough to be a good man and support my family through the rest of my working years.
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment