Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Joyce 191127

      This post is all about Joyce, my love, my life. The pictures are from her birthday in 2001. Today I bought her another dozen roses for her birthday.









      74 years ago today.
      Long ago and far away.
      A special child was born that day.
      That child affected me in a special way.

      That child became my wife.
      She changed my whole life.
      Joyce is older now but built to last
      She still makes my heart beat fast.

      I almost lost her two years ago.
      I couldn't imagine how my life would go.
      Joyce flat-lined in emergency that day.
      Doctors were just ten feet away.

      They saved her for the moment, but went on to say.
      That day she would likely pass away.
      The Lord God intervened in His special way.
      And now I still have her today.

Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment