Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Those Who Know and October Haiku 191030

      It is said that these people know.





      There are 2 commercials I have seen a lot on TV shows, MARCUM and BDO. They suggest people who know, know BDO and people who need advice ask MARCUM. So I thought I would find out just what they did. MARCUM is a large diversified technology company with manufacturing and information technology services. BDO is an accounting, taxes, audit and consulting company. The pitch they toss out is, when you want to or need to know something you should know one of these companies. After researching that, I decided to jot down the words below.

      I must not be in the know
      because I don't know BDO
      does anyone you know, know BDO?
      I never had to ask MARCUM anything
      don't even know how to give MARCUM a ring
      even though MARCUM must know everything.
      I don't have a storehouse of wealth to lose
      so I'll never have to choose
      is it with MARCUM or BDO
      which way should an old man go?


      The October days
      are rapidly going by
      Summer has faltered

       Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment