Monday, October 7, 2019

Thinking Today 191007

      Sometimes I get these things spinning around inside my brain.



      It's a hell of a good life if we live through it.

      I was thinking of something I saw in a 1976 movie, "Car Wash" Richard Prior had a bit part where he was a televangelist and he got out of a stretch limousine with the pointer sisters and his line was, "You gotta believe in something why not believe in me?"

      It is my intention to live long enough to outlive Joyce so I can take care of her. I pray to God every night that I can do that and the Lord will take me soon after. It just occurred to me that I hope we don't die at the same moment in our apartment and then a month later the management people aren't looking for our rent payment and the neighbors aren't complaining about the horrific smell coming from our apartment with 2 rotting corpses in our apartment. Then again, what a fantastic story that I wouldn't be around to write.

Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment