Sunday, October 6, 2019

Last night 191006

      This is a document on something that I experienced last night and never before.



      I closed my eyes to go to sleep and had a bizarre experience. Though my eyes were closed I was seeing a red screen on the ceiling with faces of people, skulls and animals. That shifted to people walking upside down on the ceiling.
      After that I was wondering what it would be like if there were people that walked upside down with their heads just 1 foot above the ground? How would they come through the front door? How would I get over talking to someone who was upside down? How would they sit on the couch or at the dinner table? While eating, how would they swallow Joyce's great cooking? How would a woman wear a skirt? How would they carry a shoulder purse?
      Am I the first person to ever experience this phenomenon? Will people think I have a screw loose when they read this? What would anyone do if this actually happened?
      
      
      
      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment