Monday, August 19, 2019

Women 190819

      Here below is Judy Dench, an English actress that is beautiful and talented. My kind of woman. I have liked her since I firat saw her in a movie years ago.



      I have always loved women, be they tall, wide or slim. I prefer mature women, always have. That said, I married one 4 months younger than me, but she turned out to be a good one at least for the 55 years, 8 months and 7 days we have been married. I've never been sorry for a single day so far. She may have been sorry for a bit early on, but not me.
      I think women were a great creation, after all where would any of us be without a mother? Women are smart, amiable and willing to put up with a man's faults, up to a point that is. Joyce has put up with me more than most women would and I love her for that. Now I have a lot to make up for in the remainder of my life.
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment