Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Yet another thing I don't understand

      I wake up in the morning and have a good idea of whether it will be a good day or a bad one within 5 minutes. Some days I am the guy on the left picture, others I am the guy on the right, of course a lot older than both of them.

      The strange thing is each day is the same anymore, so why would I not be the same every day? It's a mystery I have never solved. My thinking was it had something to do with brain chemistry. That said, I wondered for a while if it had to do with what I ate the night before? What we eat nourishes us and produces the chemicals that feed our brain. Then again, some people are always happy and others are always sad; if my theory was correct, why is it that some people never change?
      By now you should know I always have more questions than I have answers. It's just the way I am and I am too old to change these days. I suppose I think too much.
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment