Thursday, March 28, 2019

Analytics 190328

      This is how I look when I try to figure out the analytics on which of my posts more people tend to read. I don't don't have any way to know which individuals read the posts, just the numbers of people who read them and the countries where they reside.


      Some of the analytics make no sense to me, because one post in a similar vane to a post that gets a lot of views gets few views at all. Most views in the U.S. and Canada are between 7 pm and 11 pm and there are a lot of views in the overnight hours which must be overseas readers. 8 am to 6 pm is kind of a dead zone with very few readers. Sundays are a pretty good day for viewers and I get that, while Saturdays are slow and I get that.
      The one thing I appreciate is the fact that people do read the posts. What would be the point of writing them if no one read the posts?
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment