Monday, February 11, 2019

Facebook 190211


      Facebook has 1.7 billion active users as of this moment in time. That may account for nearly 25% of all people on the planet.

      I like Facebook and like to read what people I know are doing and still keep in touch with those I no longer see on a regular basis.
      What disturbs me most about the service is the political rants. I have my views and you have yours; that is what makes America great. I feel the more politics I see the more difficult it is for us to come together. Abraham Lincoln once said, "A house divided against itself cannot stand." We don't promote one religion over another on Facebook. We don't discuss our sex lives on Facebook. So why do we try to sell our politics on Facebook? Wouldn't it be better to support each other on Facebook instead of degrading each other?
      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment