Monday, January 7, 2019

Uncle Billy's Copper Fit Adventure 190107


      There is a TV commercial that has been running for a while now. I see it sometimes every day. That got me to thinking about what uncle Billy might do.

      I called Uncle Billy, (whom I have written about 4 times now). I was wondering if Uncle Billy was watching those commercials and seeing the back brace, arm brace, wrist brace, glove, and knee brace would give him the idea that with all those metal infused braces he would be a super-man if he wore all of them? I found out he did buy all of them and then he hit the streets to enact some justice on two local thugs. Uncle Billy got his butt kicked. He ended up in the emergency room, but is now recovering. Uncle Billy is not the brightest bulb in the closet as you well know by now.

      In case you missed uncle Billy's misadventures this link will round them up for you.

      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2018 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment