Thursday, November 15, 2018

November Memories 181115


      The picture below is one from the farm at this time of year. These leaves were from one of my own oak trees not too far from the house. I always loved clearing and walking down my paths that I spent countless hours clearing and maintaining. There was something very soothing about being out there in the fresh air and absolute quiet and if I happened to see a deer or a flock of turkeys it was even better.


      This next picture is of my favorite oak tree taken during the snow in March of 2015. It was just 20 yards across the fence from my property and in the heat of summer there were beef cows all around it keeping cool. This tree was a sacred object to see nearly every day of the year. I would often do my Tai Chi exercises while facing the tree. The paths and the tree are sorely missed.

      
      Copyright Bill Weber 2018 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment