Sunday, August 19, 2018

Notes of the day 180819



      Why is it that talented people are not just good or great at one thing, but many things, while people like me are not great at anything?
      Time, we think of time as a linear thing, but physicists say it is possible that past, present and future may be all at the same time. Could it be that extraterrestrials visiting us are actually us from the future? Now I have to wonder how I turned out? I wonder how Hailey, Annie and Rhett turned out?
      Why is it that skillets always warp? We have had very expensive skillets and cheap ones that all warp. The only ones that do not warp are the old heavy cast iron skillets.
      Tip, when visiting a loved one in hospital, always have a pen and tablet in your hand and whenever a doctor or nurse comes into the room, start writing. I have had situations with Joyce's mother and Joyce herself when I did that and they always got more and better treatment. You can be writing a poem or a note to remind yourself, but they do not know if you are keeping a journal about everything that happens in the hospital. It works.
      Those of you who read yesterday's post about the woman across the hall and the police there will get this. I have not seen her today, but her car is in the parking lot, so I assume whatever happened was not a fatal event. I am still curious, but will probably never know what may have happened. I am happy I am not going to have another new neighbor across the hall. I am happy at the moment that I think she is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment