Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Nora Ephron 180828



      I was just watching the movie "Michael" a Nora Ephron movie and I got to thinking about her. I have seen many of her movies and liked them all. Nora wrote movies with strong female characters. Who doesn't like a strong woman? Who would not want a good woman?
      Nora was a wonderful talent. She wrote 16 movies, produced 10 of them and directed 8 of them. Her credits include Julie and Julia, Bewitched, Hanging up, Sleepless in Seattle, My Blue Heaven, When Harry met Sally, Silkwood, Michael, You've got Mail, just to name a few. I have never watched one of her movies that I did not think was interesting. She was a prolific writer for news and screen plays. She was even briefly married to Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame.
      Here is a Wikipedia account of her life.
      
      

No comments:

Post a Comment