Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Dodge Hemi Powered RT 180731



      I was walking to the mail box when I saw this car rolling into the parking lot. It had the sweetest sound any guy would want to hear. It stopped a few feet away from the mailbox, so I had to walk back past it on my way home. I stopped on my way to speak with the young man who had just bought the car. He was so excited. He had just bought the car after saving for 2 years for his dream car with a 392 cubic inch hemi. He drove it off the dealer's lot and stopped to show his friend on his way home. The car was a 2 door with 20 by 9 inch tires for lots of traction and 4 wheel disc brakes. It was a lot like a Corvette, but with a small back seat and a much better engine.
      I know I would love to have had something like that when I was younger, hell I would love to have it today! Dodge calls the color midnight blue, but it is what Ford calls lightening blue. It was a beautiful car and one it would be fun to drive down the interstate. I do not know how I would be able to keep it down from racing down the highway at speeds anywhere close to the speed limit. My already too high insurance rates would be even higher with that bad boy car.
      I cannot imagine what the car must have cost, but I think it was worth whatever the cost was. I can't get that car out of my head.
      I haven't checked the parking lot this morning, so there may be a bright shiny new Dodge out there waiting for me to fire it up. A guy can dream, can't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment