Thursday, June 7, 2018

Make America Great 1806



      The picture above is not current, it is from 2016, it is not current only because there are no pictures available of the present conditions under which children are separated and kept from their mothers. Somehow the current bureaucrats have not allowed anyone to see inside facilities they are using and what they are doing at the moment. If this is our policy, why are we hiding what is being done at the moment? Do law abiding patriots hide their activities in the shadows? My next question is, how does this make America great? I have always thought America should patrol and enforce our sovereignty, but separating young children from their mothers is an inhumane activity. America has always been a shining light on the hill, but lately the light has gone out. I am not a liberal, but I am a human. I served my country in military service (as a true republican). I love my country and I am using my right of free speech to speak my concerns about what I feel is an inhumane practice of separating mothers and children. If we really wanted to halt illegal immigrants, we could put enough agents and enough electronic sensors on the border so we could turn any and all back across our borders, If we did that, Mexico might just stop illegal immigrants at their borders. This has gone on for decades, so why become so inhumane now?
      
      
      

No comments:

Post a Comment