Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Evil Robot Menace 1805



      I was on the doctor’s office this morning when I saw these two robots in the exam room. Their single viewing eyes twisted and moved as they assessed my presence. After a minute or two they slowly started moving toward me. I watched them as they rolled forward. Their sinister looking viewing ports alarmed me as they seemed to be putting me in range of the lasers on the lower half of the viewing ports.
      I did the brave thing, when I jumped up and ran out of the exam room. I did not want to be vaporized right there on the floor.
      I got home and after calming myself, I called for another appointment, stipulating that next time I wanted a room without any robots in there.
      Just call me silly, but I don’t want to end up like the splatter from a handy billy.

No comments:

Post a Comment