Saturday, April 14, 2018

C Words 1804

There are many C words in our language and some are good, but many are bad. Let’s look at some of them.
Bad -- Good
Constipation--Constitution
Capture--Candy
Collusion--Confirmation
Collapse--Cozy
Coronary--Comfortable
Contempt--Coin
Corrosion--Conscious
Catastrophe--Conscientious
Cataclysmic--Conforming
Condescending--Coin
Collateral (if you don't have it)--Collateral(if you have it)
Criminal--Christmas
Cancer--Communication
Collision--Coffee
Coward--Coco
Conflict--Confident
Capricious--Carnival
Collaborator--Convenient
Colostomy--Compassion
Cantankerous--Cooperation
Condemned--Contrite
Complicit--Canabis
Contrary--Crusing
Cannibal--Cute
Canker--Cook
Convict--Caravan
Cadaver--Conceive
Cataracts--Canopy
Constriction--
Clique--
Controlling--
Confusion--
Correction--

You can see I had more bad C words than good, also most C words have O or A as the second letter. There are two other bad C words that I left out of the list, after all this is a PG rated blog. I am sure some of you were looking for those two words. I hope you were not terribly disappointed. If you have read this far I will tell you that this was a challenge for me because Google blogs do not like table commands, they do not even allow them. It took me more time to figure out how to create a table that Google does not recognize as a table than to come up with the C words. It was exasperating and fun at the same time. I had to get the old HTML code book out.

No comments:

Post a Comment