Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Cold!


Wednesday December 27, 2017 I don’t want to just say that it was cold yesterday, but listen to what happened. I left the hospital at 1600 hours and stopped at Walmart on the way home. I bought a 12 pack of warm beer off the shelf and by the time I drove the 7/10 mile home, the beer was frozen! I sat down to watch some TV before supper, but there was no TV signal on any channel. No problem I thought, I’ll just get on the computer and check mail or watch something on Netflix. There was no internet signal to my router either. I called the cable company to report a problem and their phones were not working! It was so cold that the TV, internet and cell phone signals froze in mid flight. 2017 just keeps getting better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment