Friday, July 15, 2016

Strange dream 1607

I had this strange dream last night. I was walking down the sidewalk when this android man came walking by very fast and passed me and soon after a woman on a bicycle rolled, actually wobbled by as she was trying to slow down and stop the android man with a radio-control device. She couldn’t control the bike and the android at the same time. He stopped and she stopped and I crossed the street, only to see another man walking trance-like and holding a leash, but with no dog. He stepped off the sidewalk and stepped right on a coiled snake, which tried to bite him and me as I warned the man that he was stepping on the snake.

I have been sitting here trying to analyze this dream and this is what I came up with after 4 cups of coffee. The android represents Donald Trump, quick to jump and running totally out of control. The woman was the republican party, trying but failing to control the candidate. The man with the leash is Hillary. She wants to lead the party, but she is in a trance over why they are not on the leash. The snake is all the people who hate Hillary. The fact that the snake tried to bite me represents the rest of the electorate that doesn’t hate Hillary, but does not like Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment