Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Internet

Does anyone know how really big the internet is? I know servers stretch around the world. Satellites circle the globe. Most of the accumulated knowledge and history of the world are available on the internet somewhere, along with many of the things I have written, dare I include that as knowledge? The internet can translate from one language to another. It has every song I have ever heard, along with video of the singers in many cases. The question is, what doesn't the internet have somewhere? Everything I search has responses in the thousands or even millions and it is there to look at in a fraction of a second. Nothing ever seems to go away. I think one can find anything on the internet if he/she searches for a bit. Some of what we find is true, some not, but it is all there. In the old days I tried to find things not on the internet. One thing I found a long time ago was doodlefritz. Now, just a moment ago I typed that in on Google and guess what? Now there are 421 entries for doodlefritz! I am even more surprised now. There may not be anything that will not come up with entries on the internet. I had at the time thought that doodlefritz might be a good moniker for a web site because it was unique, but now even that could cause confusion. If you can think of something not on the internet, let me know and don't say naked pictures of your girlfriend, because I saw them last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment