Monday, November 23, 2015

Difference Between Men and Women

I was helping Joyce with house cleaning for Thanksgiving this morning.I know I clean differently than she does and that got me thinking about some of the differences between men and women. The first thing that came to mind, (my mind) was this: women love to dress their men, while their men like to undress their women. I think that is a significant difference.

After my indoor and outdoor chores were completed, I decided to get a nice walk in during what has become a wonderful day here today. I loosened up with a few exercises and began my walk around the perimeter of the property. It felt so good that as I rounded the last turn I decided to run up the hill to the house. That hill is about 550 feet at a 45 degree upward slant. Running up the hill I realized I did have something in common with women who run in track and field events. My titties were bouncing all the way. This proves that not everything is different between old men and women.


No comments:

Post a Comment