Monday, July 27, 2015

Bait

This is a true story. I was going into a farm supply store in Springfield some years ago on a very hot afternoon. I was breaking sweat just walking across the parking lot. A young, very attractive woman got out of her Cadillac as I walked toward the store. She was dressed or at least partially dressed in a thin pair of very short nylon shorts and an equally thin nylon top. She was very well built and apparently did not require any sort of bra. I was just stopping to pick up one item and she was too. She entered the store and the two ladies at the cash registers acknowledged her and knew who she was. I picked up what I needed and made my way back to the register right after she did. The registers were parallel and opposite to each other so the one where I was  had me facing her. The heat of the day outside and then the chill of the farm supply store had an effect on her, such that her breasts looked like pencil points trying to break out of the fabric. As she left the store her cashier turned to mine and began to rant about how that woman was a gold digger and was seeking to marry and rob some old man’s money. I said to both of the cashiers that if a girl wants to catch a big fish she has to use the right bait. The guy behind me said, “It looks like her bait was kind a cold!” He and I thought it was of funny; the cashiers just looked at each other and groaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment