Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The 75% Man

I went through all my classes in grade school, high school and in 23 different schools in the navy and in industry. I have always been a 75% student. I have been told many times in my life that I was a pretty smart guy, despite the fact that I am a 75% guy on a 100% scale. I have tried more times than I can remember to learn computer programming skills, learned a little, but have mastered none. I think about that a lot these days because at this point in my life I know what I do not know far outweighs what I do know. I know what I do not know can be compared to Mount Everest while what I do know can be compared to a pebble at the base of that mountain. The amazing thing is that I have gotten by fairly well in my life. That makes me wonder what might have been had I been a 90% guy through my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment