Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Can't Get Away From The Spray

Tuesday September 30, 2014 I was upstairs after Joyce cleaned the area thoroughly. I wanted to put bug bombs in the attic areas. Those bombs used to give a person 4-5 seconds to hit the button and get away before they went off. Not so anymore. The first one went off as soon as I hit the button. I set it down and tried to get away, but I got a snoot full. I gagged, coughed and nearly went into arrest. It took a half hour to get the taste out of my mouth and to get my throat cleared without the burn. I had to chug an entire beer to soothe myself and even then it was not cleared from my system. That happened and then when we went outside to get some fresh air we saw a host of wasps trying to get into the soffits on the western brow of the roof; so I had to get a ladder and climb up to get them sprayed. One of them headed right for me and landed on my shoulder, but lucky for me he was severely impacted by the spray and he dropped off my shoulder after I climbed down the ladder and went into the kitchen to wash my hands. He could have done some severe damage had he been fully functional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment