Monday, May 5, 2014

Weather

If you came here looking for The-Sentinel-News I have incorporated it into Isaw3seas.blogspot.com my other blog War Birds will also be under the same heading.

Monday May 5, 2014 don’t know what happened, but it’s almost a week since my last post. We have gone from frost at 32 degrees to 90 degrees. Missouri weather is changeable at the very least. Lately it seems that we go from furnace to air conditioner within a week or in some years the same day. The flowers are in bloom, the poison ivy is in a major growth pattern and there are some big snakes out looking for food after a long winter of hibernation or whatever they do during cold weather. Yesterday I saw a 5 footer with markings I did not recognize and could not find on the Missouri Conservation site. Other than that, I am working out back and enjoying myself. I am recognizing a lot of work I did in late winter. Life is good today.


No comments:

Post a Comment