Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Equipment Failures

This has been a busy week. We are in the midst of a huge purge, getting rid of some furniture, hundreds of CDs and several books. I put all of our CDs on my laptop as that is what we use to play all of our music through an amplifier and external speakers. The weather is more spring-like and I am getting ready for that. Last weekend Rhett was out back tilling some ground for a garden plot and I was using my chain saw to carve up some stumps. Both pieces of equipment quit working at the same moment in time, when both had been running perfectly just a minute before. I don’t know how these things seem to happen simultaneously, but they do. I am ready to start working on the lawn equipment and I dread what I may find with those engines. It just never seems to end around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment