Friday, January 31, 2014

A Time Machine

After posting "It Can Never Be" yesterday, a loyal Sentinel reader mailed me and said my song could be sung to the tune of "Eyes of a New York Woman" by B. J. Thomas. Here is a link to that song

. He's got a good point if you follow the link you'll see. The song is from 1968, a tribute to the actress Lee Remick.The woman who was the inspiration for my song actually looks like a mature Lee Remick. While we are on the subject of beautiful women, here's another link to a video and song on a tribute to Suzanne Pleshette who I believe was the sexiest woman alive back in those days. She was quite demure, georgeous and had the sexiest voice on the planet. I always liked the Bob Newhart show because he was so funny and also because Suzanne was his co-star.

you young folks will get a chance to see what your granddads thought was out of this world beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment