Thursday, April 11, 2013

Top News of 10 years Ago



Extraour top news story today:

Famed Superhero Hangs up Cape!!!


Reporting from Springville, Mo. The news rocked this small town in Southwest Missouri today. Sentinel readers woke up this morning to this shocking headline! Readers put their coffee down and rubbed their eyes in disbelief! The city is in a state of shock. No one wants to believe he is leaving his post as superhero crime fighter and ever-vigilant guardian of the Springville plant. When asked why, how could he leave the Springville plant, he replied: “I must go where I’m needed. My job is done at the Springville plant. There are others in dire need of my services. Should there be a time when my president, my country needs me, I remain ever dedicated to Truth, Justice and Equal Heating and Air-Conditioning for all.”
            Well-spoken Maintenance Man, we shall indeed miss you. Farewell superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment