Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Black Shadow


Wednesday January 30, 2013 last night the rain had slacked off and the sky had lightened up. I turned off the TV in the bedroom and I could see a gray light filtering through the glass doors and the curtains over them. I had a difficult time getting to sleep. I awakened from a dream some time later last night, got up on my elbow and looked around the room. Looking at the curtains on the glass door, I saw a very large black shadow pass through the glass and the curtains behind. The shadow turned and went through the entryway and into the kitchen. It was so large it blackened the green glow from the LED lights on the stove and coffeemaker and then turned heading into the dining room. I strained my eyes to see if the black shadow was carrying the traditional scythe attributed to the grim reaper. I could not see it. There was no sound at all throughout the house, when usually there are wind noises, pops and crackles in the house on cold nights. I have never in my life experienced anything like the event last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment