Sunday, July 17, 2011

Twitter

I started an account on Twitter years ago. It did not seem to be worth the effort. I could never figure out why it was even there. Now with the new and improved Twitter I am very impressed! Now all I have to do is figure out how to make the most of it. So far I see I can read a lot of tweets from people all over and best of all they are good and informational. I am still learning and will be for some time, but I like what I see. If you have not yet tried it, do so. It is fun and I have learned a lot from it. The media seems to dissuade people from singing in, but I think that is because a person can learn all the news before the nightly news hits the air. That is of course just my opinion. If you choose to try it, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment