Well I’m about to give up on Hampton Manor. I’ve hoped every day for more than a year and got nothing. I’ve called the company to get an idea when they might be done. All I get is a robot that says:”give us your email and we’ll contact you.” I’m very disappointed.
I suppose I’ll stay here for my one year lease; after that I don’t know. I have a nice apartment, with a lot of room (more than I use). It’s the same layout as the one I’ve lived in for 5 years now.
I want a change! I don’t know what I want. I don’t know where I want to be.
I just want to whine for a bit; but I have no one to whine to. I just want to eat some worms; but there’s no worms here in this rockytop place where I live.
Well I’m going to end this. I’m going to get my folding chair, sit down on my patio, and have a beer while I remember my navy years and how much I enjoyed them. I’d love to go aboard ship right now as a crew member, but I don’t think they will take an 81 year old man.
Brother Bill

We all have those days, sometimes you just have to let it out! It’s ok lol
ReplyDeleteI can agree with that. Living alone things get to me at times. I shouldn't have shared my dismay with my readers. Thank you for helping me climb out of the hole of sadness.
DeleteBrother Bill