I didn’t go to Aldi’s today or the day before. I had gone there daily for more days than I could imagine.
I get annoyed looking at the Hampton Manor Home that looks like it’s ready to interview people and start moving them in. It looks like the only thing happening is one man monitoring how well the water sprinklers are working. In truth, the sprinklers aren’t terrible but they could be directed better.
I’m starting to become intrigued about the construction that’s going on right up to the driveway entry of Hampton manor. That could be something that may interfere with the Manor, especially if it pulls in a lot of traffic.
This town is growing more and more. The first time I came here the population was 14,000, very small. Now the population is likely well over 140,000. The new Amazon distribution center brought a huge influx of people. Every open space now either has a house under construction and the number of big apartment complexes keeps growing.
Today I had planned to shuffle some things around and that’s what I did. I worked from 8am until 3:45pm. I haven’t even had a beer yet, but that will change. I started shuffling furniture to kill time and keep myself strong after Joyce passed away. I had to have something to do. I couldn’t just sit and watch TV.
I hadn’t moved furniture since my last hospital stay in which I nearly died. I did have my heart stop and I fell out of the chair before the phlebotomist could draw some blood. I don’t know what they did after that. The LORD wasn’t ready to take me that day. I’m still here to do something, maybe HE just wants me to suffer. Maybe I’m here to help someone. I don’t know, but I’m here for a reason.

No comments:
Post a Comment