Thursday, January 25, 2024

249125 Nothing

Shakespeare once quoted "Much ado about nothing."

Today I have little to say
It’s still too early in the day
But here I am, up anyway
Ready to begin another day

I don’t get a lot of sleep at night
Sometimes my dreams are a fright
I make up for that by taking a nap
Turn on my tv, lay down and I’m asleep asap

I have no one to talk to anyway
That sometimes makes for a long day
My phone may ring once or twice
But sometimes it’s not someone nice

I exercise every day
and take time to pray
I also make time to meditate
That makes me feel great

I’ve taken time to minimize
and cut possessions down to size
When I die I don’t want to
Leave the kids too much to do

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I am compelled to write. It's my therapy I suppose. I do feel better after I complete a post that I like and want to post.

    ReplyDelete