Tuesday, July 18, 2023

230719 An Unusual Dream

I had a dream, and in the dream, there was a big busted blonde babe barreling by on a bulldozer. Backing up a bulldozer by a barricade beyond a backhoe. Blondie’s breasts barely brimmed beyond her bare backed bustier’. Bursting , billowing beyond their bejeweled blue border, Blondie’s bulging breasts began to bare before me. Barely believable, beyond breathtaking, blue eyed blondie brushed by boys beside the barricade as they beheld her beauty, barely breathing. Beautiful busty, barebacked Blondie.

If Blondie bartended behind a bar, boys would battle to be beside the bar with blondie bearing beer after beer before them. I might even fall in love or fall down after beautiful busty blondie bore me more beer than my body could bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment