Friday, March 31, 2023

230331 In Session

As of yesterday, I have written 2,390 posts on my blog since 2006. I have never received as many comments on one post as I have on yesterday’s post. Thank you for your kind responses!

Now on to my story about Doctor Nirvana

I walked into the room and sat down in a cozy chair opposite my new therapist Doctor Nirvana. It was my first time there; Doctor Nirvana directed me to relax and told me to tell her why I was in her office.

She had her legs crossed and her short skirt was showing a lot of what appeared to be a rather fine anatomy. I found it difficult to speak as she uncrossed and then recrossed her legs again showing even more in the process.

I left after a short time of stumbling through what I thought was my problem, but after seeing her display I made several mistakes in my spiel. Doctor Nirvana ended our session for the day and rescheduled me for another appointment.

I was hesitant to go back, but I did need the help and the floor show was marvelous, so I returned the next week. In the next session she repeated the show and I was again mesmerized at her talent. I did not know what to expect as I had never before been to a therapist. I began to wonder if she was seducing me, but that was all in my head, or was it? Doctor Nirvana scheduled me for another appointment the next week.

I arrived early and sat down in the waiting room. I looked around and all I saw were other men, no women in her waiting room. That told me all I needed to know. It wasn’t just me she was dangling like a puppet on a string, she had a whole stable of us under her spell. That’s when I decided that this would be my last visit.

I was true to my word after another 10 sessions. I might have continued, but I could no longer afford the cost of the sessions. These days doctor Nirvana is only a memory, a good one to be sure, too bad I can no longer afford her sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment