Monday, January 24, 2022

220124 Sentinel, Second Post. Wonderful Life

I have had a wonderful life so far.
I have accomplished all of my life goals by now.
I got to fly in naval aircraft and later got to repair them at two different higher levels of maintenance on them. I got to live my life’s dream of having a small farm and working on electronic devices. I married a very wonderful woman who suited me perfectly. We had 58 years together and she stood by me through the good and the bad years. She was a magnificent creature that some never get to have in their lifetime. She was not only beautiful, but smart and she loved me, for reasons unknown.

Now as time draws near for me to pass away, (who knows when that will happen) I have all those memories to carry on by. I’m not sure why I deserve such a terrific life, but I have had it and I am forever grateful for it. Every morning when I wake up, I thank God for all that has been given to me. If I could live it all over again, I would not hesitate for a fraction of a second before saying yes, give me the good and the bad over again. I may not deserve it, but I’ll take it as many times as I am allowed to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment