Monday, January 18, 2021

Sentinel, Thoughts for Today 210118

The Sentinel

All the news that's fit to print and some that's not.

Interesting Concept


I was watching a TED talk with a magician/ lecturer. The title of his talk was Abracadabra. A term all magicians use as a trick unfolds.

The origin of the word comes from the ancient Aramaic words “I will create as I speak.” The lecturer then said that this applies to all of us. “What we say, we create in our lives.”

In my simple lifetime I see evidence of this. People who speak in a joyful way, create their own happiness. People who speak of nothing but sorrow and disgust, make their lives miserable and share their misery with everyone around them.

Google


I can tell from what shows up on my google youtube and youtube tv feeds and advertisements on google that google knows all about me and what I like or dislike. Here is what’s funny about that; I can do a google search for me and there is no me there. There are hundreds of Bill Webers there but none are me. In some cases Bill Weber is dead, some are republican state senators, some are movie actors, producers, directors, playwrights, CEOs, all kinds of successful men, but the real me is not there. To use an old phrase, what am I chopped liver? I just don’t rate a placemat on google, the google who is my good friend who is with me every day of my life. I am heartbroken to think I am nothing, a nobody, The answer is when I support google subscribing to their TV channels, using their blogger, buying their Chromebooks. To borrow another phrase, I get no respect. Hey I’m not whining, just being silly for the moment.


Question


Does anyone know what the numbers 327, 350, 396, 400, 413, 427, 440 have in common?

Hint: some older men may know the answer, but sorry ladies it’s not something you probably never cared about. It was just not your area of concern, nor would you even want it to be.

The answer is below:

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

The numbers are all the cubic inch displacement in sixties era muscle cars.


No comments:

Post a Comment