Saturday, January 16, 2021

Sentinel, Covid-19 Horror Story 210116


      
Covid-19

      For the last 3 weeks I had felt awful, with slight headache, warmer than normal forehead temperature, muscle stiffness, nausea, stomach cramps and lethargy along with fatigue, soreness in my arm. I was sleeping as much as awake. When I was awake, I kept wondering if I somehow had a mild case of Covid-19? I couldn’t get that thought out of my head. I was worried as much for Joyce as I was for myself. Yesterday I began to think back to when this situation began and then the light bulb started to glow inside my head. It all backtracked to the day when I had my wellness exam at the doctor’s office. While there I had the regular flu shot. A quick check on the all-knowing, all powerful Google search for side effects of 2020 flu shots for seniors over 65 and I had every side effect listed there!

Well as soon as I read that my worries disappeared, my stress vanished and I began to feel better physically, though I still have pain at the injection site. I am one of the few I suppose that if there is a side effect I usually acquire it.

No comments:

Post a Comment