Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Sentinel, Thankful



Left is Joyce and I back in the nineties, right is me and our daughter during the same time period.
















      Thank you for a long life
      Thank you for a wonderful wife
      Thank you for every tree
      Thank you for my sight to see
      Thank you for a beautiful child
      Thank you for she's nary meek nor mild
      Thank you for this country
      Thank you for being born free
      Thank you for the work I have done
      Thank you for making it mostly fun
      Thank you for the travels I’ve had
      Thank you for both good and bad
      Thank you for all my experience
      Thank you for every difference
      Thank you for every good or bad day
      Thank you for being by my side along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment