Friday, July 31, 2020

New TV and it seems like a good one.

I bought  an ONN Roku TV at Walmart 2 days ago. They are an exclusive Walmart brand. I do not know who makes them, but the one I bought was a 42 inch and we are both well pleased with it. The set was inexpensive, ashamedly so, but then I have little shame anymore.

One thing I liked was it came with its own Roku remote control and the setup was really easy. In a few minutes Joyce was watching her favorite  shows and she was happy. Her old set was a dumb TV that was 32 inches and required her to jockey between two different remote controls, while this one is 42 inches and only requires one. In addition to that, now she gets the full screen instead of on the 32 inch TV that always had somethings that did not fully display.

The Roku channel has a lot of good things to watch when she can pull herself away from the politics on the Sling channel.



      
      
      
        


No comments:

Post a Comment