Saturday, February 8, 2020

Guidelines, not for everyone 200208


      Anywhere we get guidelines from will tell us what to do in a situation or how to eat for good health or whatever we are seeking help about.
      One thing I have found in my recent experience is this: guidelines are written as though everyone is the same and the guidelines fit one and all.
      My thinking is that while guidelines are written for all being the same; no one is the same. We are all different. For me specifically, foods deemed as necessary in a healthy diet do not always agree with me and I have ill effects from them.
      Even those in cults don’t all think the same and they have different psyches that will or will not allow them to follow the crowd. Human beings are not lemmings.

No comments:

Post a Comment