Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Child Development 200204

      Being a parent is to me the most difficult task in life. Joyce and I had a new challenge every day. What was the correct way to handle any given situation? How would our decision affect the life of this precious child?




      From infant to toddler to teen
      it's really something to be seen
      I rewind that movie in my mind
      reviewing each stage to find
      did I make a mistake along the way?
      Would I like to change any single day?
      Our daughter turned out quite well
      so I guess there's no more story to tell.

      Our daughter is a mature woman now, with a teenage daughter of her own
      she has had to face the same issues that we did many years alone.
      Our granddaughter has turned out quite well
      as for the rest of her story, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment