Thursday, October 24, 2019

Cyber War 2 191024

      I had thought some time ago that the next world war would start with a cyber war.



      My last post about the next world war posted August 4, 2018 stated that I thought the cyber war may have already started. I am posting a link to that at the end of this post.       Right now I am convinced that I was correct that the cyber portion has begun. The evidence is before us every day. The Russian cyber agents have hacked us in our elections and they have been probing the network that controls our electrical grid every day. They may already be able to shut it down any time they wish. Our own CIA has verified that and the CIA went so far as to purchase an electric generating system just to see if it could be blown up by pulsing the electrical controllers to the system. It worked and the generator was exploded into thousands of pieces.
      Now here is something that is terrifying to me and perhaps to you when you consider it. One of our many adversaries, Iran, Putin, China may be working on an electro-magnetic pulse weapon, maybe, probably all three are working on it. A fully developed electro-magnetic pulse weapon could shut down our electrical grid, by aircraft, satellite or even shipped ashore through one of our many ports.
      No electric, no banks! I have already gone into a local bank to make a withdrawal from an account. The power was temporarily shut down for some upgrade and with no computer to check accounts or record transactions the bank would do nothing despite the fact the tellers all knew me and knew I had the money in my account. So consider this: the electro-magnetic pulse weapon shuts down all our internet servers and all our banking data is lost during the attack. All your funds just went up in smoke and could be gone forever. You couldn't even go to a grocery store or fill your gas tank.
      At this point you may be thinking this hypothesis of mine is just crazy thinking and that could never happen. If so, consider this nuclear missile sites around the world were shut down during 1967 and 1968. They were shut down by unknown aerial craft hovering over the sites. If you doubt me, go Google and type in "nuclear missile sites shut down 1967" and read for yourself how it has happened and was reported by any news service you may believe in today.
      Here is the link to that August 4, 2018 post I referred to in this post. World war three starting with a cyber war.
      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment