Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Have you ever looked up your name on Google? 190910

      I have searched my name and old friends from days gone by and it is amazing how many have hundreds if not thousands of others with the same names on Google, including me.



      My search for my name was disappointing. The ones I found were all more successful than I am and the actual me never showed up. I even tried an advertisement on Instantcheckmate.com and while there were hundreds of men with my name I did not show up on it either. Now I wonder if I am just a ghost sitting here writing this and I do not exist at all? Am I a real person or not? Perhaps I do not exist if I am not on google, I don't know at this point. If I really don't exist, then all those hospital bills I am getting are for someone else. If I am not real, then do I nave to keep paying for those bills?
      The phone company knows me. The electric company does too. My internet provider and Netflix know me. Could it be there are things and people that Google still doesn't know? Perhaps it's true.
      
      
      
      
      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment