Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wonderful Day! 190814

      One doesn't have enough great days like this one.



      This has been quite a day. I had an appointment to have my car inspected at 8 am. I got there 10 minutes early and was out of there by 8:40 and headed to the DMV. Got there at 8:50 and was the second in line. Whisked through there in no time at all. Next was the grocery store as it opened, and went through the line at checkout with one person ahead of me. I was home by 9:30. I left home at 10:00 for a bedding store and was waited on immediately and found exactly what I wanted and was out in a half hour. Got home by 11:00 in time to crack open a beer. I had been up since 5 am so it was time for a brew. One doesn't have that many good experiences in one morning. I can remember going to the DMV in California and spending more time than that just waiting in line for a license plate.
     Life can be good at times.
      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment