Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Sometimes

      It's a wonderful day when a person is in a Zen zone.



      There have been times in my life when I have felt invincible. There were times when I was in a groove or having a zen day when everything happened perfectly and I could do anything and do it fast with no problem. I was like an Olympic runner just flying down a track.
      Those days don't come around anymore, but they still come up in my mind at times. I can't recite all the details; I just have the memories that they did happen at one time. Some were working on navy UHF radios, some on navy tactical navigation systems, some on working failure analysis at Litton. Those days are the best of all days.
      I don't work on radios or any other things these days, so those Zen days are a thing of the past. Any kind of a really good days are few anymore. If you have ever had them, you know what I am talking about.
      These days if and when my Zen moments come they are in the form of writing posts. On a Zen day I can crank out 3-5 of them that I think are good. Those cover for days when I sit and stare at the computer screen for hours and trash every word I type if I can even find a few words to write. I must add that one way I gauge my day is how easily I can get out of the Walmart parking lot and onto the highway. That really sounds pathetic.
      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment