Friday, May 17, 2019

A dream 190517

      Last night I had a dream that I was trying to wake up and get out of bed, but no matter what I could not do either. I was kicking my legs to wake up and get out of bed in my dream. The dream finally ended when I actually hit the floor on my knees. Joyce woke up and asked, "did you just fall?" I had somewhat fallen out of bed, but I had yet to stand up; it was a strange occurrence.



      I used to be able to remember every dream I had, sometimes several in one night. I was just looking in my files and found dozens of my recorded dreams and I will be going back to try and figure out if the interpretations on the web site match what I remembered happening after the dreams.
      I found an interesting site about the meaning of dreamsI do not know how accurate the explanations may be. Each is a short summary and they are listed A-Z so it's easy to scroll down and get an idea of what a dream means. There is also a link to a book that gives greater detail on dreams.
      I looked up several dreams and the interpretations seem to fit my dreams.
      I do remember shortly after I met Joyce I had a dream we were at an alter getting married and I was in navy dress blues. This was before I had ever seen a navy dress blue uniform. As strange as that may sound, it is true.
      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2006-2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment