Saturday, February 9, 2019

Something strange going on 190209


      Here is something I just saw minutes ago on UTUBE. This black-hawk army helicopter along with several others were buzzing between buildings on Wilshire Boulevard in downtown Los Angeles in the middle of the night and they were tossing out flash-bang grenades just days ago. The story is covered on CBSLA in the 9 minute video.

      The army called it an exercise to give soldiers some experience in urban assault. The question I wonder is why are they practicing urban assault in Los Angeles? Similar things are happening in cities along the east coast. Also there was a navy P-8 Orion (spy plane with all sorts of electronic gear) circling at 20,000 feet around the city for hours during the event. The comments section below has comments from ex-military men claiming this was no exercise. The first 2 1/2 minutes of the video are about the similar strange events on the east coast.
      I know I post about some unusual things, but this is very, very strange. In the comments below the same things are happening in Australia and Scotland and other states in the U.S. Something big is going on; I can feel it. I don't know what to think about it. All I can think of is: don't we have enough strange things going on already?
      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2019 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment