Thursday, December 20, 2018

Toys at Play 181220


      This post had its beginning just a few days before Christmas in 2006. I was fast asleep when I heard a disturbance in playroom. I got up and snuck into the room to see what was going on there. I knew I should have been more careful by locking the liquor cabinet, but who knew that toys come alive at Christmas time? I grabbed my camera to record the debauchery because no one would believe it without proof of what happened. Apparently the toys had been in a dormant state for a year, with no toy to toy interaction and not a drop of alcohol to drink.

      It looks like Mickey and Minnie were getting a little friendly here after having a few drinks, while the purple teddy bear looks on with envy.

      In this picture it appears that after a few more drinks Mickey and Minnie went a little farther than just foreplay. This is certainly something I would never expect to see from Disney character figures. Meanwhile the purple teddy bear continues to watch.

      While Minnie seems to have passed out, Mickey is ready for another beverage. From this day on I have kept the liquor cabinet locked around Christmas time, the unbridled shame of it all was quite horrific to my sensitive nature.
      
      
      
      
Copyright Bill Weber 2018 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment